“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, July 1, 2016

Calico Days placemats plus lettering journal plus

 Three small Friday finishes this week..........
I have been enjoying quilting with the walking foot and finished two Calico Days placemts....
then I used a 9-patch from a stack I had made and decided to make a small potholder....
 The placemats I did quilt-as-you-go with mini charms and jelly roll strips on batting.....
 I have been creating in my Letter Love Inspiration Journal,,,,,
practicing lettering with Joanne Sharpe's book and class.....
The Art of Whimsical Lettering..........


 AND just for fun I am adding a food photo....
I do love the pb2 on toast with ½ banana....
2 smart points for Weight Watchers.........
My second cup of coffee with vanilla Premier Protein (first cup of the day is black coffee!)....
I am linking to crazy mom quilts finish it up Friday
and Freemotion by the River  Linky Tuesday

Smiles and hugs....Caryl

4 comments:

  1. Cute placemats. I always think about quilt as you go after I have gone to far to start. That breakfast looks good. I am on Weight Watchers also. And this last week was not good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth....quilt as you go is really fun! I like the new smart points with WW....I can keep within my daily points much better!

      Delete
  2. Lovely placemats! I love banana on my bread. I squash it, though, with a fork and put cinnamon in it. Love your creative writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada for commenting. I will try adding cinnamon...sounds really good!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!