“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkin Harvest placemats and potholders

I finished four small projects this week. Two placemats with Awesome fabric on the sides and top and Harvest fabric in the center to match the border fabric of the tablerunner from last post. I did x hand quilting on one of them. Two pot holders I  used same fabrics and one I stitched in the ditch around the center. The other one I machine stitched along the seams before I turned it.
I am linking with crazymomquilts. 





The last photo shows the foreground placemats from 2012 and the new things I have finished this week and last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!