“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage canning season and haystack blocks and scrap vortex in progress

 Some more blocks from the Farm Girl Vintage book by Lori Holt.....
 and following along with farm girl fridays.................
on instagram and her blog....Bee in my Bonnet............
Then a photo of some of the blocks for scrap vortex quilt along from crazy mom quilts blog.
I have my trifold design board on top of my ironing table for the photo.....
on the left part of my strip tube quilt is showing hanging on the wall.....

Linking to Connie at Freemotion by the River....

smiles and hugs....Caryl

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!