“Friendship, love, health, energy, enthusiasm, and joy
are the things that make life worth living and exploring.” ~ Denise Austin

Friday, November 14, 2014

Reversible tote finished and some fabrics for mystery

 This week I finished the reversible tote that I started last year....
the instructions are from a free class from Craftsy....Bag Making Basics...
and I purchased the kit to go with the class.
It is easy to make.....
when I do a project like this I like reading the directions AND watching a video.....


The last photo shows fabric I purchased this week for Bonnie Hunter's mystery that starts in two weeks.  She has information at her blog to get fabric ready before she gives the first clue.  At least I will be starting this mystery quilt....     Go check it out.
To find out more.... http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/grand-illusion-mystery.html

Who else has made the reversible tote?
Who else is doing the mystery?

Smiles and hugs....Caryl
linking to crazy mom quilts
also linking to Freemotion by the River

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tote - have not made one, but maybe I need to! And I am still working on Celtic Solstice - not sure yet if I want to commit to the mystery this year. I might wait and see what it looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on doing Bonnie's mystery quilt and I think I have enough fabrics in my stash. It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the paint chips, does that count? I started Easy Street and put it aside because it had so many pieces... may get back to it one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the reversible tote! You have to buy the class to get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!!